Due diligence is a process that ensures that relevant information is reviewed and properly taken into account before the important decision to enter into a new agreement or renew an agreement with a third-party intermediary is made.
Companies must assess whether such third parties are qualified and reputable companies in order to satisfy the requirements under the FCPA and other local relevant anti-corruption legislation.
Our solution provides all of the requirements for effective Diligence Compliance:
- Electronic risk-based scoring questionnaires with notifications and validation routes
- Business justification/FMV
- Due diligence and scoring reports
- Tracking of contracts and renewals
- Central location to store: contracts, policies and procedures
- Third -parties database
- Online certification to certify compliance with business requirements
- Training log